These My Champions Club Terms and Conditions apply to individuals who join as members of the My Champions Club Loyalty Program (you, your) operated by Hygain Holdings Pty Ltd and its related companies (in these terms, Hygain Group).
By participating in the My Champions Club, including by scanning a QR code and applying for and being issued with points, individuals acknowledge that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. My Champions Club Loyalty Program is available to individuals who are Australian or New Zealand residents and are aged 16 years or older. Hygain Group has the discretion to refuse any application for membership in its discretion.
2. You can apply for and establish the membership of My Champions Club through the process of scanning their first QR and completing details First Name, Last Name, Mobile, Email and Password. This will also establish account creation of Hygain.com.au and or Mitavite.com online accounts, where accounts don’t exist for the email address entered. My Champions Club points are automatically sent to Members Hygain or Mitavite Accounts, depending on the brand of the item scanned.
5. By providing your details through QR scans, you consent to your personal information being used and disclosed by MyChampions Club for the purposes of direct marketing of goods and services. Direct marketing communications may be made by email, SMS, push notifications, social media, or by regular post. If you do not want us to contact you for these purposes, you can “opt out” at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (03) 5943 2255 or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication.
6. My Champions Club members will only accrue points on instore purchases of goods and services from selected branded Hygain and Mitavite Products from any retailer or online purchase where products have My Champions Club QR Codes on packaging.
7. Points are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and have no monetary value.
8. Points are set for each product individually. Points cannot be claimed retrospectively. Any returned goods will result in points for the returned goods being reversed or cancelled. My Champions Club points may be adjusted up or down in the event of an incorrect accrual, or where it has been identified that a QR scan has been made to redeem points without purchase of the product.
9. Every new My Champions Club member receives 100 points for signing up to My Champions Club.
POINTS BY PRODUCT
10. The current list of eligible products and points by product can be found at https://hygain.com.au/pages/mychampionsclubproducts and https://mitavite.com/pages/mychampionsclubproducts My Champions Club reserves the right to amend or vary the list of products and/or the allocation of points to product from time to time in its sole discretion.
11. Points are redeemable only through online vouchers. Redemption is provided by an online checkout code to the nominated conversion of points to dollars which may be used to purchase supplements and or merchandise from the Hygain.com.au or Mitavite.com.au online stores only.
12. Points cannot be redeemed from any retail store.
13. My Champions Club Points will expire automatically after a period of 2 years starting from the date the relevant QR code was scanned.
14. Points can only be redeemed by the My Champions Club member personally through their online Hygain or Mitavite Account. Points are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash (or other value, such as gift cards).
15. Hygain Group may make other benefits and rewards available to My Champions Club members such as Birthday Offers. These offers may be changed or substituted from time to time and will expire based on the offer period. Like Points and Checkout Codes, Offers are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. If you have any QR issues, please visit our QR Issues Page
17. For any other questions, please visit our Contact Us Page
18. We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the My Champions Club immediately, in our sole discretion, if you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or have otherwise acted illegally, fraudulently, or in a manner that would or may bring us into disrepute. Termination under this clause may result in cancellation of any points that have accrued, or otherwise would have accrued, under the Program (in our sole discretion).
19. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the MyChampions Club program and/or these Terms and Conditions, including to add to, remove or change (in whole or in part) the available products and/or points from time to time. Points and/or redemption offers accrued where applicable prior to the effective date of the variation or termination under this clause 19 must be redeemed within a period of 8 weeks.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hygain Group is not liability for any loss or damage that may occur in relation to their My Champions Club Membership, including:
a. in connection with your My Champions Club account, your points and/or the website/app (or any content and/or services made available through the website);
b. any suspension or termination of the My Champions Club, including the ability for you to earn and redeem points;
c. any disruption to or unavailability of the My Champions Club;
d. the availability of any stock or products at any time;
e. any fraudulent use, misuse or misappropriation of your My Champions Club account; or
f. any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from or related to your participation in the Program or utilisation of any points.
21. Hygain Group will not be liable for any inability or delay in providing any of the benefits of the My Champions Club Program caused by circumstances beyond the control of Hygain Group (including but not limited to war or civil disturbance, acts of God, flood, weather, aircraft unserviceability or unavailability, strikes or industrial disputes).
22. To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, then, to the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to the value of Champions Club points accrued in the Champions Club Member’s Hygain and or Mitavite online accounts in terms of redemption of these points for available supplements and merchandise available online within the 8 week period of notice.
23. Any dispute with the program or points, or eligibility to participate in the program will be determined by Hygain Group who will confirm the appropriate outcome (acting reasonably).
24. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, including by:
a. varying the manner in which points are calculated and earned;
b. introducing a cap on the amount of points that you may earn;
c. establishing additional ways for you to earn points;
d. cancelling any or all of the recognised ways you can earn points.
25. If we reasonably consider that the change is likely to:
a. benefit you or have a neutral or minor detrimental impact on you, we may change these Terms and Conditions by making such changes immediately without notifying you except by publishing these Terms and Conditions (as amended) on our website www.mychampionsclub.com; or
b. have a significant detrimental impact on you, we will make such changes to these Terms and Conditions no sooner than 10 days after we have notified you of those changes via email.
26. If you do not accept a change made by us to these Terms and Conditions:
a. you may close your MyChampions Club account by sending an email to email@example.com; and
b. you should tell us in that email whether you wish to spend or forfeit your remaining MyChampions Club points.
27. The My Champions Club and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
28. You must not assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, except with Hygain Group’s prior written consent.
29. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in force.
30. The failure of Hygain Group to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect Hygain Group’s right to subsequently enforce that provision.
31. In these Terms and Conditions:
a. clause and paragraph headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions;
b. words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
c. if a word or phrase is given a defined meaning, any other part of speech or grammatical form of that word has a corresponding meaning;
d. a reference to any legislation includes all delegated legislation made under it and amendments, consolidations, replacements or re-enactments of any of them;
e. the meaning of general words is not limited by specific examples introduced by including, for example, such as or similar expressions.